Seth J. Bloom
Bloom Legal LLC
"Mr. Bloom is a native of Jacksonville, Florida and has lived in New Orleans for almost eleven years. He received his undergraduate degree from the University of Florida and family roots brought him to New Orleans and Loyola University Law School where he served on the Honor Board and received his J.D. Seth bloom is a lawyer who primarly focuses his practice on criminal defense cases, but also assists many clients with issues pertaining to traffic tickets, personal injury, DWI and DUI. He is a member of the American Bar Association, State of Louisiana Bar Association, Eastern District of Louisiana Federal Bar Association, Fifth Circuit Court of Federal Appeals, New Orleans Bar Association, Louisiana Trial Lawyers Association, National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, New Orleans Federal Bar Association (the largest federal bar association in the United States) and is on the Board of Directors of the Young Lawyers New Orleans Federal Bar Association. He is also a New Orleans Civil Sheriff and a notary public."
|Loyola University New Orleans College of Law||J.D.||LAw||2003|
Military Service: No
Professional Association Memberships
- American Bar Association (2009 - Present)
- State of Louisiana Bar Association
- Eastern District of Louisiana Federal Bar Association
- Fifth Circuit Court of Federal Appeals
- New Orleans Bar Association (2003 - Present)
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (2006 - 2011)
- The New Orleans Federal Bar Association (2009 - present)
These options are reserved for Enhanced Profiles.