Harvey L. Walner & Associates LTD.
Chicago personal injury lawyer Jon Walner manages the law firm of Harvey L. Walner & Associates, LTD. He handles a wide range of legal matters on behalf of his clients and their families including pre-litigation, investigation, discovery, and litigating cases. He works with people injured in motor vehicle accidents, medical malpractice, nursing home negligence, wrongful death and more.
|University of Michigan||B.B.A.||-||1984|
|Law School Name||Degree||Year|
|Illinois Institute of Technology Chicago – Kent College of Law||J.D.||1987|
Other Professional Activities
- Judge – American Trial Lawyers, Law School Competition
- Lifetime Member University of Michigan Alumni Association
- Fundraiser – University of Michigan Business School
- Keshet School for Children – Co-Dinner Chair
- Little City Foundation – Home for Disabled Adults – Co-Dinner Chair
- Volunteer Income Tax Assisting Program
Jurisdictions admitted to practice
|State||License status||Year acquired|
Military Service: No
Professional Association Memberships
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Awards and Credentials
BBB Accredited Business
These options are reserved for Enhanced Profiles.